Four flag holders from facade of the building, located at St. Petersburg, Bolshaya Morskaya street, 15. Work on restoration of flag holders fulfilled Vladimir Zubkov, the general contractor of the works: Restoration Casting Workshops " Great City".
Building on which are installed flag holders was built by order of Russian Industry and Commerce Bank, designed by architect Peretyatkovich Ì.Ì. Construction was carried out in the period from 1912 to 1914.
Flag holders were cut from sheet metal thickness of 1/4 inch (about 6.4 mm). They consist of three parts. The parts of flag holders were welded together by thermite welding from front side. Places of welding are indicated by arrows (photo 1). Welding seams are well visible in the photographs (photo 3 and 5). From the back side weld seams were reinforced by plates. On some parts of flag holders were made technological marks in form of dots(photo 2, 4 and 6). On one flag holder were found traces of repair, instead of authentic square pads were used the hex nuts, visible traces of electric arc welding (photo 7 and 8).